April 2010 – Present
- Managed and coordinated the successful launch of a new Intranet using SharePoint 2010.
- Developed a streamlined change management process to easily implement updates to existing custom SharePoint solutions.
- Assisted with the development of a companywide governance process to ensure the sustainability and growth of SharePoint in the Shure landscape.
- Supervised SharePoint team members to ensure projects were completed on time and within budget.
- Recruited and interviewed consulting partners to assist with multiple SharePoint projects.
- Co-led the search sub-team in the development of a comprehensive search strategy and rollout.
- Managed and coordinated the content loading process to confirm all sites were ready for launch.
- Facilitated meetings with team members and consultants to gather status updates and resolve open items.
- Interviewed potential site users to effectively understand their requirements to develop collaboration spaces and custom applications.
- Designed and developed custom web parts to fit functional requirements and facilitate cross application use.
- Developed SharePoint designer workflows, content types, audiences, template sites and implemented OOTB web parts.
- Collaborated with Infrastructure Team members to implement the proper server environment to support the SharePoint landscape.
- Designed WCF layer to connect SharePoint to SAP to process purchase requests.
- Authored and reviewed technical requirements based on user needs.